Our corporate law practice is extensive and diversified. We are able to provide full legal support on corporate law matters from the early ‘ start-up’ phase including assistance to the entrepreneur on the advisable form of business, design of an effective organizational and management structure of the company as well as the arranging of necessary licenses, permits and registration with tax and other relevant authorities. Larger corporations benefit from our vast experience and understanding of the developing and often ambiguous local legal environment. Our lawyers have advised clients that include large international and domestic corporations in many sectors of the economy including telecommunications, infrastructure, industry and financial services, as well as many others.
Our corporate practice includes advice and assistance on:
- The drafting of organizational documents eg charters, shareholders’ resolutions and the registration of various forms of business organizations;
- Licenses, permits, registration with tax and other relevant governmental organizations;
- Relations between the shareholders (shareholders’ agreements), minority rights, minority buy-outs, shareholders’ court actions.
- Securities regulations.
- Sale of publicly and privately held companies.
- Legal due diligence.
- Corporate reorganization, mergers and restructuring.
- Legal aspects of corporate finance.
- Insolvency and bankruptcy matters.
- Regulatory requirements under competition and environmental laws
- Corporate taxation.